ROGUE ASSASSINS INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROGUE ASSASSINS INC. is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.
BATTLELOG
 photo blogicoun_zps44683507.png
24hr HITS
Latest topics
» BF3 Loadouts
Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 am by CoJoe

» Respect for the Clan
Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:45 pm by xMALIC3x

» ELITE CLAN OP / CORE TDM
Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm by xMALIC3x

» ELITE CLAN OP / CORE KILL CONFIRMED
Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:18 pm by xMALIC3x

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:15 pm by xMALIC3x

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 pm by xMALIC3x

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:11 pm by xMALIC3x

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm by xMALIC3x

» ELITE CLAN OP / CORE HEADQUARTERS
Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:07 pm by xMALIC3x

ASSASSINS PLAYLIST

Welcome All to rogue assassins incorperated!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! Empty Welcome All to rogue assassins incorperated!

Post by xMALIC3x Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:34 am

for those that do not know , rogue assassins has a past. a past that some members that have been here from the start know of. not a bad past, but one where alot of people in the gaming community got there start. an origin.
we are a multiplatform clan, and multi console. we beleive that a clan is nothing without the members that make it. that being said , welcome to the domain of the rogue assassins.

rules.
1.have fun
2.respect
3.donot act your shoe size regardless of age.
4. if you have an issue, please, bring it to an admin or moderator, thats what were here for among other things.
5.if you choose to leave clan at anytime, please, contact an admin and inform them . you dont need to say why , unless you wish to do so . we have an open door policy. we just need to know so we can adjust roster accordingly.
these rules are subject to change,  but rule number one, will always remain!

And last but not at all least, RACIAL AND GENDER RELATED DISRESPECT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Last edited by xMALIC3x on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
xMALIC3x
xMALIC3x
LEADING GENERAL
LEADING GENERAL

Back to top Go down

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! Empty Re: Welcome All to rogue assassins incorperated!

Post by CoJoe Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:23 pm

pirat 
CoJoe
CoJoe
GENERAL CO-LEADER
GENERAL CO-LEADER

Back to top Go down

Welcome All to  rogue assassins incorperated! Empty Re: Welcome All to rogue assassins incorperated!

Post by xHelix-_0 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 am

6. If you are playing with other Rogue Assassins members doing clan ops and you end up on the opposite team just go to a corner or don't kill any body point is don't kill your own clan members, or leave match and send invite so they can pic you up next round, because it sucks to loose a scorestreak at the hands of a fellow clan member.
xHelix-_0
xHelix-_0
SGT. MAJOR
SGT. MAJOR

Back to top Go down

Post by xMALIC3x Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 pm

xHelix-_0 wrote:6. If you are playing with other Rogue Assassins members doing clan ops and you end up on the opposite team just go to a corner or don't kill any body point is don't kill your own clan members, or leave match and send invite so they can pic you up next round, because it sucks to loose a scorestreak at the hands of a fellow clan member.

Well Said Helix. cheers 
xMALIC3x
xMALIC3x
LEADING GENERAL
LEADING GENERAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum